||From Virtual VP of Marketing to Program Management to Creative Services
London, Ink offers a wide range of marketing and communications services that can be packaged based on the specific requirements of each client. A typical client requires a combination of several services from each category in the menu below:
Marketing Strategy & Planning
During the "what" and "why" phases of a company's marketing and strategy development, London, Ink helps benchmark the client's market position, market challenges, perceptions, capabilities and current marketing and communications programs. Part of this phase also includes developing a framework and process to help guide the company through future development cycles.
- Market Evaluation and Planning
- Messaging/Brand Evaluation
- Product or Channel Marketing Plans
- Positioning and Messaging Strategy
- Marketing Plan Development
- Social Media/Networking Strategy
Marketing Program Management
London, Ink will lead or support the development of one or many marketing and communications initiatives, ensuring smooth translation of strategic goals into on-target, results-oriented programs.
- Product or Channel Launches
- Market Education & Awareness Campaigns
- Customer Acquisition & Retention Programs
- Online & Offline Lead Generation
- Media Relations
- Social Media/Networking Plans
Too often creative development is not linked to the overall marketing or program strategy. London, Ink executes crisp, clear, high-impact concepts that directly support the strategic platform.
- Direct Marketing
- Sales Literature
- Print & Web Copy/Design
- Multimedia Presentations